This is the day 6 event of the PHM Analyst Academy Phase 2, entitled “Problem structuring and communicating analytical results”.
The objectives of the day are:
- To explore methods of engaging with managers to understand their context, imperatives and objectives
- To review conceptual frameworks and methodologies for structuring analytical problems
- To explore approaches to preparing a brief for an analytical project
- To explore methods of organising analytical outputs to effectively communicate results
- To develop written and verbal presentation skills
Booking onto this event can be arranged via your STP lead using the following link. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.